Monday, June 24, 2013

Magic Mineral Makeup Review on a few shadows and lipsticks

I have been doing a few reviews for this company +magicmineralmakeup over the last couple months, however I do have to say the last package I got I was very impressed with! Here is the package I received :)
 

The shadows are very pigmented and last all day long. The white containers are eye lights, so to speak. Colored eye lights. I recently used the red one, which is white with red undertone sparkles and LOVE it! It is definitely for those of you who do not wear a lot of makeup and just want a little colored shimmer. Here is a photo with just the red starz (white container again) on. With some simple purple liner. So for you non bright color lovers these shades are for you :) I love them, so I bet you will :)

 
The lipsticks are smooth and spreadable in this package. I know there were a few I received a couple months ago, that were not as usable, but she has now perfected her formula, and I am so happy to say I love the colors :) Here is a picture of the lippies with and without gloss on.
 
 
And the last 2 products I have used from this little love package is the eye shadows in razzberry and ocean matte and they are so gorgeous, I do not even have words to describe them, but the combo I used looks like cotton candy together and I just want to east it..lol
 
If you like any products you see here, you can get them at http://www.magicmineralmakeup.com
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment