Monday, June 17, 2013

Sexy and sultry unique look using 20mm lenses from Uniqso

Hi everyone, sorry I have been a little absent, sick kids seem to do that, however I am here today to review the red kawayii new 20mm big eye circle lenses from +Uniqso Enquiry  ! As most of my reviews go using Uniqso, Given my packages come from Malaysia, I still get them in amazing time frame! When I get them they are always packaged safe and have every bit of contents in them :)
 
This is how you receive your package in the mail, and this is what's inside, depending how many you order and what color of course :)

 
These are a - 0.00 , however you can get prescription lenses from Uniqso.
Product Code: BB013RD
Reward Points: 10
Availability: In Stock


This particular set I received has such an amazing red color with a black outline (to make your eyes look more "doll" like) they are really easy to insert and take out. They also come with a lens case to store for future use with easy to open glass containers to free the beautiful lenses inside :) These particular lenses run about $25 a PAIR, which is a great deal. Here are some photos I did using the red 20mm lenses. I completely recommend this company as they have the greatest customer service and ability to take care of any issue you may have (if you have one)!

www.uniqso.com is where you can locate any pair of big eye circle lenses at great affordable prices!



Here is a look I did with my natural eye color and the 20mm red lenses as well :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment