Monday, June 24, 2013

Whitening Lightning - Dial A Smile whitening kit review

I am really excited to do a review on this particular item! I have always wanted to whiten my teeth and yet every kit I have got was "too much work" or had a really bad gel taste, or in fact has actually made me gag when putting it in my mouth! Well not this whitening kit. I received the dial a smile kit from www.whiteninglighning.com and here is what the super easy to use kit looks like outside and inside.
 
 
Your kit includes everything you will need for 3 sessions of whitening your teeth, back to their almost  natural color you had when you were younger and hadn't had the elements of life changing them :) what you will get: A teeth dial guide to measure your progress, syringe with teeth whitening gel, teeth drying wipes, vitamin E swabs, applicator brush, dispensing tub, and handheld LED light.
 
Here is the order this is done in with photos to be a little more helpful for you :)
 
First get your gel and tub ready for this process (also put the unused gel in a plastic bag in the refrigerator, until next use)
 
Then dry your teeth with the included teeth wipe, blue side on teeth.
 
Then use the vitamin E swabs all over your gums and lips, trying not to get it on the teeth.
 
Then take the applicator brush, dip it in the whitening gel and apply vigorously to your teeth, trying to miss the gums.

 
I literally no had NO sensitivety to my teeth at all during this process, they say in the packet you may have some, but I had none at all, so go me :)
No you can use the LED light to whiten away. I personally use it hands free for the 20 minutes, since my 2 year old would sneak any opportunity to get into something, so this way I can still follow her around and have my hands to do anything I want :)

 Here is what my teeth were when I started, it was about an 8 on the dial.
 
Here is after the 1st treatment, it became about a 6
 
 
 
I hope this was helpful to all of you, I know it was great for me and the hands free use of the LED light is great for moms on the go around the house!
If you would like to purchase this kit, you can get them here www.whiteninglightning.com 
and if you use the code EmilyKit you will get it for $69 and that is almost a 75% discount! woo hoo you can't beat that when your like I am and on a budget, but don't want yellowing teeth :)
 
All our products are gluten free, cruelty free & made in the USA
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your tips. I think it can work nicely. But i just want to say that After the whitening your teeth, don’t forget to brush them with whitening toothpaste from time to time and, if necessary, repeat the whitening treatment after one or two years. more details here

    ReplyDelete