Monday, August 12, 2013

Sassy Chics Cosmetics Samples review

Hello lovelies, I'm back again with a review of Sassy Chic Cosmetics samples they sent me! This is a newer company I have noticed, that is based out of California. Their communication with me was superb and they are super nice :)
The company sent me very pretty colors. I only  just wish their would have been more shadow in the bags, as I do like to create more than one look when I receive shadows to review :) They have a really nice texture to them and the bright colors have great pigment. A few had a nice shimmer to them as well, and spread nice ad evenly. Here are the baggies I received.
 
 
They have a great variety of colors to choose from. The yellow (called sunshine) is a very bright yellow which appears to have silver reflects in it, that looks gorgeous on the eyes :) I would really love to see all of these colors in a matte with no shimmer..hint hint ;)
 
All in all I definitely give this company's shadows pictured here a thumbs up :) Like I said before my only complaint (and not really a complaint..lol)  is, I didn't have enough shadow sprinklets (not sure that's a word) lol. to do more than one look for them! But again a big thank you to Sass Chic Cosmetics for being so sweet and generous <3
 
Here is a look I did today using a few of the shadows....
 
Here is an eye swatch of the color Sonic (the blue) which I am proud to say she used the name I suggested or this color :)
 
 
Get yours here http://www.sassychiccosmetics.com or click on the links above :)
Stay fabulous!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment