Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Collection of Mattes! Beauty Bar Baby Minerals new matte eyeshadows

Well, hello there! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything! I know shame on me (shakes finger at self).
Well today I bring to you the first matte eye shadow collection, that Beauty Bar Baby Minerals released a few months ago. I did eye swatches of all 10 of them. I only used their one shadow on my eye for these, too faced shadow insurance primer, and in some cases, if they were real light colored NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk.
 
Here are the beautiful colors I received.
and let me just start with how gorgeously pigmented these shadows are. I have used them multiple times on some of my photo shoots and they give great color turn out!
Note: Also the above photo was taken after, I used quite a bit of product from the jars.

Well lets begin with the swatches, shall we?!

This swatch is of Chocolate Malt, which believe it or not makes me want one!
store description: A matte light brown/nude shade
which as you can see is an accurate description.


This one is called cream & sugar
Store description: A matte vanilla cream shade
Again accurate description, this color is amazing for highlight. It's actually almost a dupe to the highlight color I use from my Too Faced Chocolate bar pallet.


Here is Dark Chocolate...I know delicious and gorgeous!
Store description: A matte dark brown shade
 
 
This color Tealquoise is such a magnificent color, I must say!
Store description: A matte green based turquoise shade

And wow, this color here! Red velvet is such an amazing matte red and matte reds are hard to come by!
Store description: A matte primary red shade
 
This is a great matte black called black velvet, however when I did the swatch there must have been a bit of sparkle dust on my table, so we will just chalk that part up to me blending...lol..But the black on  my lid is completely accurate.
Store description: A matte primary black shade

This one is called strawberry milk...yes and again I would like some flavored milk ;)
store description: A matte soft pale carnation pink shade
and this beauty right here called cin-a-buns is a go to midtone blending color, that I love so much!
store description: A matte cinnamon brown shade

And this color called milk chocolate is perfect for wearing alone (as shown) or a midton blending color as well.
store description: A matte medium brown neutral shade

and last but not least we have white chocolate.
store description: A matte primary white shade
 
All of these amazing mattes can be purchased from: the matte shadow section - click me
Any of these shadows can be bought for the low price of $3.00 each and come in 5 gram jars with sifters and seals.
I hope these swatches were helpful in deciding some new matte colors in your future makeup purchase endeavor :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment