Sunday, July 21, 2013

Glitter, Nails, Polish Oh my! Glitter Me This Polishes!

Well Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I'm here now ,and I wanted to introduce you to some AMAZING polishes I received from Glitter Me This! I finally got to try 2 of her polishes (and yes I still have a few more to do) but here are two colors I got a chance to use today.
Pink and Purple holo glitter polishes!
 
Okay, so now that you can see how amazing they even look in the bottle, let me give you another teaser photo of some product out of the bottle ;)
 

Yes I know, I know you can barely contain yourself to not ask yourself "where did you get them and how much are they" ??
Well here is the link to her etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitterMeThisPolish?ele=shop_open and here is the link to Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/reconstructionjunkie10/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg&_trksid=p3686 these particular polishes are in the mini bottles and have plenty of product in them and for two they run about $6.00.... what a deal :)
 
Okay now the moment you all have been waiting for the polish on my nails, yes I know I was leading you up to the finally <3 I highly recommend these nail polishes from Glitter Me This! They definitely get a 10 out of 10 from me for look, color, price, and shipping time.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment