Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Beauty Addiction snapple and Uniqso Ash Green big eye circle lenses

Here is a "doll" look I did using +my beauty addiction shadows in twink (white), Snapple (beautiful light green) and honeydew (light green glitter) I would have to say this color Snapple is my favorite of their light greens right now! I also have glitter on the sides of my face (it's kind of difficult to see due to lighting). Contact lenses are Barbie big eye circle lenses in Ash Green from +Uniqso Enquiry .




Doll looking eyes are very easy to achieve, I probably could have done these a little better, but I decided to do this creation at midnight..lol
It's really all about the white liner and shadow to make your eyes appear larger then they really are. I will be doing a tutorial soon on how I achieve my "doll" eyes!www.mybeautyaddiction.com is where to find the amazing products I used and the contacts can be found at www.uniqso.com. These Big eye contacts are amazing and super comfortable. I feel like the bigger the diameter the better they feel in my eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment