Thursday, May 30, 2013

Who wants to be a baby doll?? Pink Circle lenses and mineral shadows from My Beauty Addiction



Hello lovelies! Sorry I've been MIA the last week, had a lot of things to take care of :) Any who, I had a chance today to sit down and use these amazing lenses (see above :)

I got from +Uniqso Enquiry . They are their new 20mm pink Kawayii lenses. I got my package in just a few weeks, considering it come from Malaysia. It came in a envelope with bubble wrap inside of it, and everything was packaged nice and neat, so nothing would get broken :)



I highly recommend this company and especially these lenses! My personal preference for lenses is the bigger the better and the more comfortable!
Check out these lenses and MANY others at www.uniqso.com
Here is a "baby doll" look I did with them today <3

The beautiful makeup I used is from  www.mybeautyaddiction.com
Bronzer is in Goddess Glow, which it's a very light brown to just give that little touch of a sun kissed look! Blush is in the color innocence, which it is a beautiful dare I say pinky/peach color :)
Shadows are Twink, VIPink, Show stopper, and addiction glitter lightly dusted on top.
And last, but not least I used their bubblegum lip glaze!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment